Upgrade your Nissan Leaf battery to 40 kWh:
With this battery your Nissan Leaf from 2011 to 2021 can be upgraded to 40 kWh.
It’s made with top-class cells in the market, used by the main car manufacturers in the industry.
They have higher energy density and a great output current that fits perfectly with the Nissan Leaf requirements.
The cells are mounted in 3 modules inside the Leaf enclosure.
Battery weight will be about 275 Kg, slightly lower than the original 24 kWh that weighs 294 Kg.
It does include a can-bus bridge device already installed that will unlock the extra capacity of your new battery, so you don’t need to worry about installing it.
Expected real range will be about 230-260 kms.
By placing this order you agree to the following:
– The payment of 300€ will be deducted from the total once your battery is ready for shipment.
– The total amount is 10000€ plus shipping, which must be previously agreed in each case.
– The warranty is limited to 2 years, covering defects in materials and workmanship, but does not cover normal cell degradation or abuse of fast charges.
– Installation in our workshops in Seville or Barcelona is free of charge.
– In case of a remote installation, we will provide as much support and help as necessary for the correct installation to the end customer or his designated workshop.
– Please note that although it is a very simple operation, it requires a lift, a table, and in general tools to move a heavy battery. We cannot be held responsible for installation by third parties.